Softlinx is constantly seeking talented professionals who are outstanding in their field to join our team. We offer a competitive compensation package along with stock options and comprehensive benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
At Softlinx, our employees are the key to maintaining a competitive edge. To attract and retain the best industry talent Softlinx shares its success with its employees, and is committed to providing a professional work environment where career growth and recognition are highly valued.
We believe that a diverse and an inclusive workforce are integral to the way in which we conduct our business. Our values are to create a rich and vibrant corporate culture where employees can thrive on making a contribution for the ultimate goal of creating mutual benefits for all. We deliver a world of opportunity for smart, motivated individuals who want to have an impact on a global stage, helping hundreds of enterprises who trust Softlinx to improve their business efficiency.
When you join Softlinx, you join a company that functions as a team, committed to excellence in delivering world-class business solutions to our clients. If you are seeking an opportunity to work in a progressive organization that will offer you diversified challenges and an excellent opportunity for advancement, please review our current employment opportunities.
Currently Available Positions:
We are seeking a seasoned sales professional who can represent the complete Softlinx product line of fax and document delivery management solutions and professional services to corporate clients in order to meet the company’s projected sales goals.
The Sales Executive will be accountable for the complete sales cycle -- from prospecting to purchase order transactions -- and is ultimately responsible for fostering and managing client relationships. The success of this position will be determined by total revenue generated, account management efforts and attainment of customer satisfaction.
This position will report directly to the COO and will have full responsibility for a large domestic territory. This position offers unlimited growth opportunity. Candidates who enjoy working in a small company environment should apply.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
- Drive and determination to do “whatever it takes” to get the order completed
- Effective presentation and demonstrations skills
- Proficient knowledge in selected vertical applications and technologies
- Familiarity with enterprise content management technologies and solutions
- Demonstrated solution selling skills with a proven track record in selling complex products with many decision makers and multi-month sales cycles
- Ability to execute the entire sales cycle from generating prospects, through cold calling, to managing and closing long complex multifaceted sales cycles
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the entire Softlinx product line. This position requires an individual who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a ‘big-picture’ vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The Director of Product Marketing must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, including engineering to define technical requirements and specifications; sales and marketing to define the branding strategy, product positioning, key benefits and target customers; and our technical support/customer service department to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Drive lead generation and solution marketing activities
- Create product collaterals, white papers and marketing materials
- Maintain web site and associated web content
- Plan, implement and manage corporate marketing communications activities
- Identify market segment, develop competitive product positioning
- Participate in strategic alliance and business development activities
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of high tech product management and marketing experience
- Familiarity with market, technology and industry landscape in the areas of integrated document management, enterprise fax, document imaging and forms processing applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills