Customer Success: Case Studies
Softlinx' ReplixFax Fax Server and Software solutions help our customers automate e-document delivery, unified communications and document-intensive business processes to gain efficiency and save costs.
Softlinx' Oracle WebCenter Content Consulting and Implementation Services have successfully helped leading organizations best leverage their investment in Oracle WebCenter Content for their enterprise content management needs.
Examples of Softlinx customer success stories:
- A leading financial services company with nearly 7 million clients throughout US, Canada and UK and over 15,000 remote offices wanted to consolidate and manage their entire fax communication for their remote offices centrally at their headquarter facility.
- A world-leading, European telecommunications vendor, which is one of the top, global, mobile phone manufacturers wanted to provide FoIP based fax document delivery capability in conjunction with their IP based, Voice-centric mobile phone messaging service platform.
- A global engineering services company needed to capture project-related e-mail and fax records electronically into a single, central repository along with online project documents.
- An HR outsourcing application service provider (ASP) needed to automate payroll and expense report processing by electronically capturing report submissions via e-mail and faxes, and integrating them to a backend business application.
- A global financial service company needed an enhanced fax communication feature that will acknowledge a successful receipt of the client's fax submission for a financial transaction.
- An international non-profit financial services organization needed to develop and deploy a new employee intranet website using Oracle Universal Content Management (UCM) software.
ReplixFax software-only Fax over IP (FoIP) solution was deployed at the customer's headquarter data center with Fax Server Clustering, Fax Server Virtualization and Disaster Recovery configuration. The customer benefits from significant cost savings via consolidation of fax communication infrastructure, simplified user experience, reduced IT administration overhead, faster disaster recovery in case of any failure, and better preparedness for compliance.
Softlinx provided ReplixFax IP Fax Gateway integrated with the customer's IP Messaging service platform to provide a seamless IP fax capability. Client's messaging service subscribers can now receive fax notification via voice and print the fax by forwarding it to a nearby fax machine using their mobile phone. Messaging service providers also benefit from increased average revenue per user owing to extra minutes used by their subscribers.
Softlinx delivered a solution that captures all inbound and outbound project e-mails and faxes, indexes and delivers them to a central document management repository. The customer was able to instantly access, control and share the archived project email and fax records.
Softlinx delivered a customized electronic document delivery solution that captures payroll and expense documents from e-mail and fax servers, process metadata and routes the document to backend business applications to eliminate manual document manipulating steps and speed up the overall processing time over ten times.
Softlinx provided a fax application module that sends a real-time acknowledgement fax back to the sender and capture the successfully sent acknowledgement. The customer can now avoid potential legal disputes with its clients and keep the record for compliance.
Softlinx Professional Services team worked with the customer to implement an Oracle UCM 10gR3 Site Studio-based intranet website. Once successful delivery of the project milestones, Softlinx has been providing outsourced UCM application management service to the customer.