Oracle UCM Connector for File CompareClick to Download Data Sheet
The Oracle UCM Connector for File Compare allows you to effortlessly compare different versions of Oracle UCM document from within the Oracle Content Server. Once installed and configured in the Oracle Content Server, it works with a document comparison application of your choice to deliver fast, accurate comparison results of different document versions, or one document to multiple versions, saving you costs and increasing your document automation efficiency.
Document Comparison Process for Oracle Content Server:1) Select a document to compare different versions. In the Content Information, choose “Compare Revisions” in the Actions menu.
2) Select two revisions and click “Compare Revisions” button.
3) View comparison result. (e.g., Workshare Professional)
4) View change summary. (e.g., Workshare Professional)
- The Oracle UCM Connector for File Compare installs in the Oracle Content Server.
- Once installed and configured, it can launch any document comparison application with a command line interface from within the Oracle Content Server.
- Each user is required to install the original document comparison application on their desktop.
- Document comparison features and supported file types of the original comparison application are supported without leaving the Oracle Content Server.
Supported Document Comparison Applications:
- Workshare Professional 5: Word-Word, PDF-PDF, Word-PDF, PDF-Word; one-to-one, or one-to-many
- Microsoft Office 2007: MS Office 2007 Documents – Word, Excel (.docx, .xlsx)
- Beyond Compare: TXT, XML
- Compare Suite: PDF, DOC, XLS, HTM, ZIP, Binary
- Oracle Content Server 10gR3 or higher
- Document Comparison Application of your choice on each desktop (e.g., Workshare Professional 5)