Oracle Document Management (DM) and CollaborationClick to Download Data Sheet
Oracle's document management solution is a core module within the Oracle WebCenter Content that allows organizations to capture, secure, share and distribute digital and paper-based documents and reports directly from a Web browser.
- Author and capture digital or paper-based content
- Contribute content using Windows Explorer, Web browsers, or e-mail applications
- Support Oracle Database and third-party repositories
- Search and retrieve content using full text or metadata
- Manage and secure with library services, including check-in, check-out, and version control
- Archive and dispose of content, including backup and recovery support
- Share and distribute content with Web-based access from anywhere in the world
- Lower total cost of ownership by consolidating servers and infrastructure
- Decrease integration, administration, and training costs
- Minimize risk of costly fines and penalties
- Reduce risks in the event of disaster, theft, or loss
- Lower costs associated with pretrial discovery
- Cut costs related to content storage
Softlinx is an Oracle Certified Gold Partner providing Oracle WebCenter Content implementation and outsourced management services. To learn more about how Softlinx can help your document management and collaboration needs, contact Softlinx sales at 1-800-899-7724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.