Oracle Information Rights Management (IRM)Click to Download Data Sheet
Oracle Information Rights Management is an advanced information security technology that secures and tracks sensitive digital information everywhere it is stored and used. Conventional information management products only manage documents, emails, and web pages while they remain stored within server-side repositories.
Oracle Information Rights Management prevents security risk by extending control and tracking beyond an organization’s own network to protect organization's most sensitive information, everywhere it is stored and used - on end user desktops, laptops and mobile wireless devices, in other repositories, inside and outside the firewall.
- Secures and tracks all copies of information – everywhere it is stored and used
- Seamless integration with existing applications and workflows
- Transparent support for revocable, offline working
- Centralized management of access rights, based on existing business processes and employee roles
- Fine-grained administrative rights model
- Easy integration with content management and records management policies
- Complete audit trail of online and offline desktop access to “sealed“ information
- Industry standard AES and RSA cryptography
- Industry-leading software tamper-proofing, screen grab protection and watermarks
Softlinx is an Oracle Certified Gold Partner providing Oracle WebCenter Content implementation and outsourced management services. To learn more about how Softlinx can help your Information Rights Management needs, contact Softlinx sales at 1-800-899-7724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.