Fax over IP (FoIP)Click to Download Data Sheet
Leverage Voice over IP (VoIP) Network to Deliver High Performance, Scalable Fax Consolidation
- Leverage IP network infrastructure for maximum efficiency
- Reduce network complexity and administrative overhead
- Eliminate the need to install remote fax servers and hardware modem boards
- Increase server hardware utilization via fax server virtualization
- Reduce long-distance PSTN charges
- Save PBX and other TDM equipment maintenance costs
- Streamline fax traffic for greater efficiency
The ReplixFax FoIP solution allows organizations to leverage the power and reliability of their IP network to save costs and increase productivity company-wide. By consolidating voice, fax and data on a single, converged network, enterprises are able to increase efficiency of their server capacity and network resources while simultaneously reducing costs and improving performance, service and compliance throughout their infrastructure.
In a Voice over IP network, each IP end-point is already equipped with a media gateway. With T.38-capable media gateways and a centralized fax server system supporting T.38, the fax protocol over data network, organizations can consolidate entire fax communication into a single, centrally managed system. Even if Voice over IP is not yet deployed, a ReplixFax FoIP solution can still be deployed using T.38-capable media gateways over the company's IP network.
Advantages of ReplixFax FoIP Solution
- Optimized for mid-to-large enterprise FoIP deployment
- Supports out-of-the-box ReplixFax Fax Server Clustering and Fax Server Virtualization for scalability, performance and system availability
- Certified by Dialogic for both Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 fax software and Brooktrout TR1034 fax board
- Interoperates with Voice over IP or media gateway equipment from leading vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, Siemens, Alcatel and Dialogic. Click here to review a full list of VoIP or Media Gateway vendors whose equipment is interoperable with the ReplixFax FoIP system.
To learn more about Softlinx' ReplixFax Fax over IP (FoIP) solutions, contact Softlinx sales at 1-800-899-7724 or email@example.com.