ReplixFax for SolarisClick to Download Data Sheet
The Most Complete Sun Solaris Fax Server Solution for Unsurpassed Reliability and Performance
- Certified with Sun Solaris operating system and Oracle database
- Softlinx ReplixFax for Solaris 6.2.3 fully supports Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle SPARC Supercluster as well as Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Solaris 11 and Oracle VM 3.0
- Integrated with SMTP email gateway and LDAP directories to support enterprise email-to-fax deployment
- Comprehensive fax APIs and ad-hoc integration toolkits to support unattended fax automation and streamlined business processes
- High performance, availability and fully scalable with Fax over IP, Fax Server Clustering and Virtual Fax Server support
- Offers significant cost savings, superior service and unmatched reliability
Chosen by many Fortune 1000 corporations such as State Street, Edward Jones and Deutsche Bank, ReplixFax for Solaris enhances mission-critical communications by seamlessly integrating efficient and powerful fax messaging capabilities into your business application and network infrastructure.
Built on a robust, scalable architecture, the ReplixFax solution can handle any network fax requirement without compromising performance and reliability. ReplixFax for Solaris is fully integrated with automated inbound and outbound fax archiving capability to support regulatory compliance and records management.
High Scalability, Reliability and Performance
- Fax Server Clustering and Server Virtualization: Guarantees uninterrupted, high-performance fax service by allowing you to focus on recovering your core servers in the event of any server component failure
- Real-time Fax over IP (FoIP) support: Leverage VoIP network to consolidate fax infrastructure, eliminate telephone charges and reduce network complexity.
- Scalable, Distributed Architecture: ReplixFax for Linux is designed for high performance and scalability from the ground up. Its three-tier distributed architecture consists of clients, fax servers and intelligent modem gateways (IMG�s) that offers unlimited flexibility in configuring your enterprise fax system.
- Web-based Server Administration: Centralized administration and management capabilities enable IT administrators to easily check the status of all faxes in queue, manage and control user accounts and server configurations, and troubleshoot the local or remote system using a Web browser.
- Dynamic Load Balancing: Increase efficiency of your network by sharing available modem lines on the network for maximum efficiency.
- Least Cost Routing: Faxing over private WAN and or the Internet eliminates long distance telephone charges.
- Guarantee High Service Levels: Server logs can be immediately viewed and managed through the Web administration interface for faster troubleshooting and improved service.
Easy, Convenient and Cost-Effective Enterprise Faxing
- Integrates with Any Business Application: Accelerate business processes by enabling users to fax documents from any business application
- Windows Desktop Faxing with Print2Fax Integration: Full-featured Windows fax client with Print2Fax driver support easy to use Windows desktop faxing
- Easy as Using Email: Integration with SMTP e-mail allow users to send and receive faxes as easy as using an e-mail
- Production Faxing: Send high-volume faxes with 24x7 fault tolerance
- Broadcast Faxing: Automatically fax a single document to business groups or a distribution list for maximum efficiency
- Fax Status Notification: Fax transmission status is notified via e-mail or web
- Automated Inbound Fax Routing: Reduce workflow delays and interruptions by routing inbound fax documents to the e-mail inbox, network printer, desktop or business applications in PDF or TIF file format
- Server based Fax Conversion including MS Office and ODF Files: Supports server-based fax conversion for Microsoft Office, ODF, ASCII text, TIF, PDF, Postscript and HTML files
- Phonebooks: Consolidate global fax numbers and groups in a central location for quick and easy retrieval
- Fax Data Managed in Relational Database: Detailed fax log data is managed via Oracle or MySQL databases for efficient management and tracking
- Automatic Retransmission: Failed fax pages are automatically retransmitted to save time and reduce manual labor
- Fax Back Confirmation: Send a confirmation fax back to the sender
- Instant or Delayed Delivery: Flexible fax scheduling options allow you to meet high-priority deadlines with greater ease
Comprehensive Reporting and Monitoring Capabilities
- Real-time fax status: Instant alerts enable IT to improve troubleshooting and response time
- High Accuracy Reporting: Generate detailed logging and fax usage reports to monitor costs, track billing and maintain accurate accounting records
- Automated Fax Archiving for Compliance: Built-in features enable fax documents to be automatically captured, indexed and stored for fast search and retrieval, ensuring greater security, less risk and reduced liability
- Customized Usage Reports: Generate fax usage reports to monitor costs and minimize resources
- Audit Tracking: Advanced alerting and features help to speed tracking and monitoring of faxes for audit trails